Season Tickets for 2018

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
armyftball
New Recruit

Season Tickets for 2018

Post by armyftball » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:34 am

Has anyone heard from WP about season tix for the upcoming season yet?

Usually there are mailings and phone calls... This year I have heard nothing so far. Maybe a change is.coming?

Mastergate
New Recruit

Re: Season Tickets for 2018

Post by Mastergate » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:28 am

You can put down deposit my gut feeling is price going up almost afraid to find what Army Navy tics are gonna be. Can only hope that my gut is wrong on this

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:42 pm

For pete sakes, we can't fill Michie on game day as I,s except for Air Force every other year.
But the academy doesn't really care all that much.
Did you ever notice the listed attendance for most games? Close to capacity.
Trouble is nobody who buy the tickets rarely show up. a lot of the seats in my Section 12 are never filled.
So the academy really doesn't mind the empty seats. They are sold anyway and less people mean less payout for those employees that work the games. (bus drivers, etc.).

Mastergate
New Recruit

Post by Mastergate » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:42 pm

FYI
Attention Army Navy tics up to $105 to $160
Season seats small increase depending on your seats. Did mine already it's become a family thing
Liberty is division FBS now for those not aware
Beat em all

ColdWarYushok87
New Recruit

Post by ColdWarYushok87 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:34 pm

Mastergate wrote:FYI
Attention Army Navy tics up to $105 to $160
Season seats small increase depending on your seats. Did mine already it's become a family thing
Liberty is division FBS now for those not aware
Beat em all
How much is small?

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Liberty is now FBS but not eligible to receive a bowl bid until 2019.

Mudent
New Recruit

Post by Mudent » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Got my season ticket info today. GO ARMY!

keco616
New Recruit

Post by keco616 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:27 am

Rather apparent that they've noticed A-N tickets are now the 5th highest price game on the secondary market in all of NCAA. They want their cut of that.

I think there's a better way to do it. I'd rather see them jump us from $100 to $140 for the seats instead of the intricacies and PSL-like ploys. Disappointing.

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 pm

The price of the A/N ticket is slowly driving me out of the market. A loyal fan of the team for well over 7 decades now and the prices of the tickets has caught up to what I can spend any more. It's the price over 1 grand now for me with the A Club donation included.
What was once the most enjoyable part of my sports year in attending the Navy game plus the regular home schedule has me just about done me in.
I guess I will have to be content in watching my grandsons playing Little League baseball. :cry:

I paid $12.50 for an Army-Navy game ticket in the 1950's when I was making a hundred bucks a week.

Now, in retirement, I'm making a helluva lot more than $100 bucks a week and can't afford the large payout for an Army Navy ducat these days.

That's called Bullshit, my friends. :?

But, "Don't Cry For Me Argentina!!" I've had a great ride over the years.

Mudent
New Recruit

Post by Mudent » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Also, deadline for season ticket payment and A-N ticket payment is 15 May. And notice the little inclusion - in order to "close the gap" between grandfathered and new ticket holder seat licenses, there is a $25 dollar per seat per game charge this year which will increase each year to a max of $350 per seat per game. Of course this does not include "parking donation" and face value of each game ticket. They are trying to get rid of us old timers and doing a pretty good job.

GO ARMY!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic