Season Tickets for 2018

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
keco616
New Recruit

Re: Season Tickets for 2018

Postby keco616 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:55 pm

It is quite concerning. They are getting 24k fans for a September game and they are going to drop the hammer on the season ticket holders? And putting out schedules with poor opposition at home games?

Shocking, really.

RABBLE
New Recruit

Re: Season Tickets for 2018

Postby RABBLE » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Mudent--

At my age, I 'm starting to save for the price of my plot in my local cemetery instead of saving for future season tickets at Michie.
The prices for those two essentials are going up at the same rate. :cry:
Maybe I can get buried inside Michie somewhere and save half the money. ;)

Before the administration gets too frisky with these price increases, maybe they ought to get the programs schedule upgraded first and get a national ranked team in the meantime. Then I could see some of these price increases they want.

In the interim, cut half the sports down to half size with only 4,400 in the school and let the athletic board have enough money to use for the only sport on post that pays the bills.

Return to “Black Knights Alley”