Should we post the CIC Trophy Presentation links on the NAVY & AIR FORCE boards too?

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
armyftball
New Recruit

Should we post the CIC Trophy Presentation links on the NAVY & AIR FORCE boards too?

Postby armyftball » Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am

I want someone for a secret and dangerous mission. I want an Army Football Message Board Poster.

:)

Should I post it over on their boards? hmmm.....

hiangle6
New Recruit

Re: Should we post the CIC Trophy Presentation links on the NAVY & AIR FORCE boards too?

Postby hiangle6 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:36 pm

First time we've won in 20+ years. While the team should be rightfully proud of their accomplishment, I would think a little humility and gratefulness on the part of the fan base would be appropriate.

Talk to me when we've won 4 or 5 in a row, and I'll probably have a different answer.

Go Army.

gabn92
New Recruit

Re: Should we post the CIC Trophy Presentation links on the NAVY & AIR FORCE boards too?

Postby gabn92 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:19 pm

Think we should follow the old adage: “act like you’ve been there before and you’ll be there again.”

But it is kind of fun to think about taunting them a little

RABBLE
New Recruit

Postby RABBLE » Sat May 19, 2018 2:04 pm

We must remain HUMBLE. No use at making our brother rivals mad at this stage. If last years win was the ultimate, why do we play them every year?
There is alkways next year and next year is now this year. Do all we can this year to keep it for another year. Yhat's the way it works.

Return to “Black Knights Alley”