Start Times

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.

Mastergate
New Recruit

Re: Start Times

Post by Mastergate » Thu May 17, 2018 8:56 am

usually don't make any announcements until couple weeks before unless special start times also must fit in with the other two academies

keco616
New Recruit

Post by keco616 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

Last season, kick-off times were released in late March. ESPN for one is starting to announce some prime time scheduling and bowl schedules have been released, so I imagine the rest of the college season calendar will start to unfold soon

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Sat May 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Every time Navy has a HOME game, they ALWAYS start at 3:30 PM while we ALWAYS start at NOON. It's been that way since we signed with CBS Sports at the beginning.
I don't expect things will change as we requested years back to start early.
Why, I have no idea. Personally, I like 3:30 starts because I do like to take in the Parade when there is a HOME game. The Parade at 9AM is just too early for me because it takes me two hours to drive up to the academy plus an hour to park and get to the Plain. That means a 5AM wake up call. Way too early for me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic