OU-Army at Norman

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
RABBLE
New Recruit

OU-Army at Norman

Postby RABBLE » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:50 pm

The OU-Army game from Norman this season will be most likely be a pay-for-view event it was announced today.

LoneStarPhan
New Recruit

Re: OU-Army at Norman

Postby LoneStarPhan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:34 pm

I don't do pay-for-view, but I guess the are many who will.

USMA76
New Recruit

Postby USMA76 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:55 pm

No worries here. My clan of kids, spouses, and grandkids (12 total tickets) will be at the game.

RABBLE
New Recruit

Postby RABBLE » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:46 pm

I know that when I pay for my monthly cable bill, I have already paid for "pay per view". Why should I have to pay for a pay per view on top of a pay per view? ;)
The reason is because I HAVE too. I guess I will pay tho to see Army get bombed. I'm a sucker like most everybody else.

It' like a bank. You got 25 K in a savings account. You get a buck and a half in interest per month. You got a prime equity bank loan of 4 grand with the same bank, and the damn bank charges you 28 bucks in the interest per month.

The reason for this is--"They can." :cry:

Army Frog Fan
New Recruit

Postby Army Frog Fan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:01 pm

I will be there showing those Sooners a thing or two about tailgating. So pay-per-view affects me not.

PrideandDream
New Recruit

Postby PrideandDream » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 pm

I predict we are going to beat OU.

If we win I look like a genius and if not well then everyone already expects that outcome.

It will be a great test of this team and very interesting to see how we compete for sure.

ARMORMAN
New Recruit

Postby ARMORMAN » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:48 am

P&D, you know I love you like a brother...…….
But send me some of what you're drinking right now.

Return to “Black Knights Alley”