Athlon has them 57th.....

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
OptionThis
New Recruit

Athlon has them 57th.....

Post by OptionThis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 am

That's higher then any College FB outlet has ranked Army to my memory in the last 20 years, but it sounds about right. Good piece:

https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... prediction

admin
Site Admin

Re: Athlon has them 57th.....

Post by admin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:41 pm

"I think it's easy for guys that haven't experienced anything but winning seasons to maybe think it's a lot easier than it is," Monken says. "We have to keep our team from being complacent."

Nice problem to have.

wp1994
New Recruit

Re: Athlon has them 57th.....

Post by wp1994 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Yep, it’s a nice problem to have, but I’m just glad we have a coach smart enough to see it, and take steps to prevent it from happening. I’m fairly certain that even had any of them come up with a winning season (not to mention back to back seasons), most of his recent predecessors would not have made the same comment.

Beat ‘em!
Beat 'em!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic