Technical issues

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
admin
Site Admin

Technical issues

Post by admin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:00 pm

Sorry about the header. I've updated our forum version and have a few glitches to work out. :shock:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Technical issues

Post by admin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Well, cosmetically everything looks like it's back to normal. If you notice any strange things going on or see stuff missing that we had before, reply here.

Oh, I also got rid of those annoying pop overs on the main page (for stories). Sorry bout that. I normally absolutely do not tolerate those but a former ad service I had was still populating our site with ads and they were popovers. No more though.

RABBLE
New Recruit

Re: Technical issues

Post by RABBLE » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Personally, I'm so dumb when it comes to computers. I wouldn't know if I had a glitch or not. Thank you for knowing computers.
That's about all I know about this Tech monster. At least I can post 'once in awhile. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic