NYC Fireworks 4ht of July

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
rbmarmy
New Recruit

NYC Fireworks 4ht of July

Post by rbmarmy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:52 am

It was so hot here north of West Point instead of going to the local fireworks we stayed home and watched the NYC display. ....BY the way Kudos to NYPD and their efforts to get another ????? off the Statue of Liberty. Just what they needed in the heat and crowds MY son and I would have given her 60 seconds to get down or lock and load, another obstructionist. .....Anyhow my family was pleasantly surprised to see the West Point Band as part of the NYC celebration. The co-ordination with the music and display was awsome. It must have taken months to put together. Just proud through the football program to remotely be a part of such a great special place.

RABBLE
New Recruit

Re: NYC Fireworks 4ht of July

Post by RABBLE » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Outstanding performance by the USMA BAND, GLEE CLUB and Kelly Clarkson on her solo performance.

That is the kind of publicity West Point needs to be on national TV and a day such as the 4th of July. That little boy singing with the band on one of those patriotic songs was superb. You have to be proud of what WP is and what it does for our country. A great show and day indeed.

rbmarmy
New Recruit

Post by rbmarmy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:52 pm

NOW THE TRESSPASSERIS FRE ON BAIL HOLDING A PRESS CONFERENCE. WTH IS GOING ON. 13 NYPD OFFICERS RISK THEIR LIVES HUNDREDS EVACUATED FROM STATUE....THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE I NEED HELP

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:27 pm

I would give that lady a cell phone and call us when you decide to come down, the same way she got up there. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic