Ahmad

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
RABBLE
New Recruit

Ahmad

Post by RABBLE » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:07 pm

I just read an article from GOOGLE ALERT-ARMY FOOTBALL from a writer named John Taylor that he said that "The Army defended an internal investigation that concluded that Bradshaw and a female cadet had a consensual sexual relationship".
Monken said that he is moving forward with the assumption that Bradshaw will not be available this season.

Add on defections, injuries, leaving school, etc., it appears that we are being weakened on the field for these various reasons for the season coming up. :cry:

Army Frog Fan
New Recruit

Re: Ahmad

Post by Army Frog Fan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Anyone heard anything new or definitive on this? I know we entered the spring with the assumption he would not play this year, but he still has a year of eligibility left. It seems silly to waste it, in my opinion.

Thanks.

3seconddelay
New Recruit

Re: Ahmad

Post by 3seconddelay » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:40 am

Ahmad is supposed to graduate next month as an August grad after completing summer training. That’s the official word as of two weeks ago.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic