Duke, Liberty and beyond

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
rbmarmy
New Recruit

Duke, Liberty and beyond

Post by rbmarmy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:38 am

They team was not ready to play against Duke. Opening fumbles, telegraphed the results before end of first quarter. I am very surprised that the Monken would not have had them better prepared. I do however his concerns expressed two weeks ago were legit. As much as I like some passing to back up the DB's, but we did not establish the run, to make the pass doable. That being said we should beat Liberty, if we don't you can put a fork in the season before October or even the autumn equinox.
After seeing Hawaii beat Navy, pray for jet lag, as the 12th man, then OU in the fall heat of Oklahoma, and I worry about Buffalo as another Tulane '17 debacle. If you look at the 58 schedule Army got a break with Colgate to help the team regroup. This years breaks, are in Nov.after Air Force, and may be after the horse is out of the barn. Remember tomorrow the chant is 'WE ALL STAND-UP'
0 x

ArmyinSoCal
New Recruit

Re: Duke, Liberty and beyond

Post by ArmyinSoCal » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:11 pm

WE ALL STAND UP!
0 x

RABBLE
New Recruit

Re: Duke, Liberty and beyond

Post by RABBLE » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:37 pm

If we lose to Liberty and Hawaii, we will be home for Christmas. If we win both we will be 2-2 after the first four. If we can take Buffalo, we will be 3-2 and halfway home to a Bowl game. The trouble this year is that we have no tie-in to a Bowl invite and 6 wins might not do it. We will see.
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic