oklahoma

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
rbmarmy
New Recruit

oklahoma

Post by rbmarmy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:47 pm

After watching Oklahoma beat Baylor my beloved army Team is even better than I thought . Our coach is a blessing after the previous misfits (EXCUSE BROCK) It took a General who found Saddum Hsusien from the 4th infrantry to get the job done. and then he tokes on a noble cause along with the Joint chairman Martin Dempsey Chairman of the Joint chief of staff to get it done. Brings in Caslen, A new beginning do not shoot the messenger
0 x

RABBLE
New Recruit

Re: oklahoma

Post by RABBLE » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Why excuse Brock. He didn't have much of a career in FBS coaching at the end. He was thrown into the fray quickly with no search and what would one expect without really working his way up the ranks? A good player but way over his head as a head coach.
0 x

rbmarmy
New Recruit

Post by rbmarmy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:57 am

Why excuse Brock? For all the reasons you listed above, that's why.
0 x

guppie58
New Recruit

Post by guppie58 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:19 pm

I'm glad OU managed a 3-and-out finally. I just tuned the game on when I realized that they were losing to Texas. With some exceptions, I tend to cheer for any team that beats Army. It makes the losses sting less.
0 x
It doesn't take better players. It takes a better TEAM.

guppie58
New Recruit

Post by guppie58 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Well this game is well out of hand, now. Bummer.
0 x

guppie58
New Recruit

Post by guppie58 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Is anybody else watching this? I almost turned it off when Texas had the ball up 21. Now it's tied up with 2:38 left. I might have to finish this before moving over to the AF/Navy game.
0 x

LoneStarPhan
New Recruit

Post by LoneStarPhan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:07 pm

With Texas up by 21 going into the fourth quarter, I tuned over to other games and ended up watching most of the AF-Navy game. When I checked back to see how Texas-Oklahoma were doing, I was very surprised to see the score was 45-45, late in the game. As you know, Texas managed to win on a FG in the final 14 seconds. While a victory by Oklahoma might make Army look better, I cannot be disappointed with a UT win.
0 x

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:37 pm

I am disappointed that OU lost but only because it makes the OT win against Army not a great as it was before.
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic