response to kfan12

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
A1USMA86
New Recruit

Re: response to kfan12

Post by A1USMA86 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Hey if you took the time to join us stay. We are all family in a way, and sometimes reflect if we all thought the same way, this would be boring. Ramble on......
0 x

BlackGrayGold82
New Recruit

Post by BlackGrayGold82 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Michie,

You are needed and respected here. Thanks for the many thoughtful posts.

Now, get back on the mule and keep riding!
0 x
Black Gray & Gold Forever

BEATNAVY09
New Recruit

Post by BEATNAVY09 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:26 pm

I've been on the Army message boards for over a decade (different usernames) and one thing is for sure, lots of you guys are drama queens.
0 x

Dude69
New Recruit

Post by Dude69 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:42 am

BEATNAVY09 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:26 pm
I've been on the Army message boards for over a decade (different usernames) and one thing is for sure, lots of you guys are drama queens.
Boom shakalakalaka boom!

Who you callin' a drama queen fool? Aint no drama queens on this here massage board.

Bipolar stuck in the past emotionally immature manic depressive hockey helmet wearing window lickers? Maybe a few. Throw in a bye week and more than a few. Throw in an 8 month off season and we got ourselves a full blown nut house with the Big Indian and Mr. Martini!

But aint no drama queens up in this here massage parlor. Maybe a few drag queens. I don't know cuz of the anamatimity of usernames. But fo' sho' no drama queens fool!
0 x

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:43 pm

I like the idea of the message board and its members of a "family" so to speak. All the members are fans of Army Football with each with his own opinion. That's good but in so having such opinions we still have the same feelings about our favorite team from West Point - "GO ARMY and BEAT EVERY TEAM WE PLAY !!" :D
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic