AF Outlook

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
JKillerK
New Recruit

AF Outlook

Post by JKillerK » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 am

Watching AF last night, I almost thought it was an old Army game under Ellerson, down to and including calling a time out, before running the first play from scrimmage in the second half. They were inept at best. True the game was delayed an hour for weather, but that affects both teams.
0 x

FSUBulldog0
New Recruit

Re: AF Outlook

Post by FSUBulldog0 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:55 am

I thought the AF defense looked pretty good. Offense looks slow. That might be due to the backup coming in, but I didn’t think their offense looked too good. Our o-line better bring it against AF though as their d-line is improving every week.
0 x

Dude69
New Recruit

Post by Dude69 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:55 am

I happen to be in the whale's vagina and saw game last night. AF is worse than last year! I saw them in CS last year vs UNLV and they were struggling.

Like a role reversal. If you know what I mean.

So if we lay an egg against AF shame on us.
0 x

monkensminion
New Recruit

Post by monkensminion » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:56 am

I think Air Force’s defense is pretty good, especially up front. On the other hand, their offense is mediocre at best, and it looked like their new starting quarterback, Hammond, suffered some sort of injury last night that may hamper his season. I expect Army to eventually wear down the Air Force front seven and win in a relatively low scoring affair. Something like 24-10.
0 x

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:39 pm

NEVER, EVER overlook an SA rival.

Historically speaking, when Army is a clear favorite against either of those teams (not often anymore), We lose many of those games. Both teams will be waiting for us to knock us out. Lets keep that trophy !!
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic