Spring Practice

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
RABBLE
New Recruit

Spring Practice

Post by RABBLE » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm

With 1 day before the beginning of spring practice may I respectfully inquire why there has not one word about the past off season except to say that Spring practice begins on March 20th which happens to be tomorrow?
Maybe the sport communication department all died, are on vacation or they just don't give a hoot.
You try that at practically any other school in the country before spring practice begins in 1 day, their fans would revolt and would protest with a march. (Hey, we protest over anything when a cloud forms anymore in this land of ours).
But who am I this season of Lent? Crying as a "lone voice, one crying in the dessert), for the lack of information extolled from our quiet communications department.
I will again voice at my displeasure after the second practice when they will report the upcoming third practice only saying, "the second practice has concluded" with STILL no information forthcoming.

Mastergate
New Recruit

Re: Spring Practice

Post by Mastergate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:02 am

NT MCLEAN DONE, CARTER DISCIPLINE DONE PROBABLY, HYATT DONR DUE TO HEALTH ISSUE VERY SAD.
Walker being looked at the QB position

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:57 pm

McLean- GONE.
Carter-GONE.
Hyatt-GONE.
Bradshaw-GONE
The list of GONE is growing before the first day of spring practice. :cry: :cry: :cry:

imaheelsfan
New Recruit

Post by imaheelsfan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:08 am

My son is interested in attending West Point. We will be on campus for a tour on April 3. I noticed there is a practice scheduled for that day. Does anyone know what time the practice will be? Thanks!!

rbmarmy
New Recruit

Post by rbmarmy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:48 pm

what happened to McLean

Mudent
New Recruit

Post by Mudent » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Spring practice is open to public and free of charge. Times are TBA according to:

http://goarmywestpoint.com/news/2018/3/ ... ch-20.aspx

imaheelsfan
New Recruit

Post by imaheelsfan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Yep. That’s where I saw the schedule I just didn’t know if times had been posted elsewhere. Does anyone know what time they’ve been practicing?

wp1994
New Recruit

Post by wp1994 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12 pm

imaheelsfan wrote:Yep. That’s where I saw the schedule I just didn’t know if times had been posted elsewhere. Does anyone know what time they’ve been practicing?
They usually start around 3:30 on weekdays. They’ve used Howze and Goldstein Fields primarily.

Beat ‘em!
Beat 'em!

imaheelsfan
New Recruit

Post by imaheelsfan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 am

Thanks for your help!!

BigNick
New Recruit

Post by BigNick » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:14 am

I am surprised that we are getting almost no information about Spring Training.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic