ARMY FOOTBALL VISITS WHITE HOUSE FOR CIC TROPHY PRESENTATION

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.

tommac180
New Recruit

Re: ARMY FOOTBALL VISITS WHITE HOUSE FOR CIC TROPHY PRESENTATION

Post by tommac180 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Anybody else notice that Bradshaw was wearing cadet captain stripes?
0 x

rbmarmy
New Recruit

Post by rbmarmy » Fri May 04, 2018 3:41 am

I kind of was looking at the smile on Gen Caslens face, and how proud he was of his alma mater football team as President of the University. Although Monken gets credit for delivering the trophy it was Caslen who took command of a sinking ship ha ha with sleeping beauty coach Rip Van Winkle, and turned the program around, first signing Monken, and then having him deliver the goods, with two bowl victories and two CIC Trophies. I wish he would stay but if replaced, Gen Thompson might be a great fit. Or Scott Spellman, if still around. In conclusion where was Pete Dawkins does he have a problem as he was not there.
0 x

ARMORMAN
New Recruit

Post by ARMORMAN » Fri May 04, 2018 7:56 am

Totally agree re: Caslen. He has been a huge force behind Monken and the resurgence. Cannot overstate his contribution...Hope his successor continues the support. Wish Dawkins had been there. He deserved to be.
0 x

Mastergate
New Recruit

Post by Mastergate » Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 am

Wish it were true however CIC trophy won in 2017 was first since 96 somehow been reported 2 years in row unfortunately that's a negative. 2018 next
0 x

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE » Sat May 19, 2018 2:00 pm

A beautiful ceremony and very proud of the 2017 accomplishments.
We have the trophy and I hope it is exhibited at Michie for every HOME game this fall.
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic