A dream I had last night……

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
monkensminion
Warrior

A dream I had last night……

Post by monkensminion »

Apologies if this seems weird.

I just woke up on Sunday morning.

I had an extremely vivid dream last night. I normally can’t remember my dreams. Tyrell Robinson returned a punt for a touchdown to beat navy with no time on the clock.

It was weird. Very vivid. Like I was there. Whoa.

Wanted to share.
0 x
gabn92
Warrior

Re: A dream I had last night……

Post by gabn92 »

You really should be more careful about your post-game rituals to drown the sorrows of an Army defeat, lol!

Robinson's return was one of the few bright spots from yesterday. Hopefully, he'll return to full form...and if so, a special teams play could make the difference in what will likely be a very tough fight against Navy at the end of the season to achieve the one goal that at this point I think is still reasonable to hope for with this team.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Re: A dream I had last night……

Post by RABBLE »

I STILL DREAM of 1945 when I was a little boy about the day Army won their second AP national championship.
A long time ago for sure, but that year cemented my passion for Army Football and West Point. That passion has not lessened over these years. It's just been a lifetime of following that passion. Although jumping around like a maniac has faded on a win, the smiles when Army wins no matter the opponent, remains. That makes an old guy like me stay young. ;) ;)
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic