EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
monkensminion
Warrior

EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Post by monkensminion »

It’s going to be OK. We are going to get better. We are going to Beat Navy. I believe. You heard it here first.
1 x
AirCav07
Warrior

Re: EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Post by AirCav07 »

Agree....but aggressive. You need to chill out too
0 x
PrideandDream
Warrior

Post by PrideandDream »

Gonna take more than belief. That’s what Colorado has and they suck too
1 x
ArmyRoadFan7
Warrior

Post by ArmyRoadFan7 »

I think we are going to beat Air Force as well. They play all 4 of their rivalry games in a row finishing with us. I think there is a good chance they are emotionally spent when they get to us.
0 x
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Post by ARMORMAN »

"Season is a disaster. Our offense is laughable. I’m done. Will attend Army Navy this year, but that’s it. Can’t watch this shit anymore."

(Hey minion, somebody must have stolen your call sign earlier and posted the above under the Subject and thread: We Suck....)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

monkensminion wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:30 pm It’s going to be OK. We are going to get better. We are going to Beat Navy. I believe. You heard it here first.

I've always believed measuring ourselves against Navy, unless they are ranked when we play them, is a losing way to approach a football program and season. Get the whole rivalry thing, and as a cadet it was a great atmosphere builder and tradition, but measuring your team against another team that is consistently outside the top 50, means you are going to stay there.
2 x
BG
WrekDivr
Warrior

Post by WrekDivr »

Speaking of teams consistently outside the top 50, Army certainly qualifies. It’s hard to get past info, but in 2021, CFN had us at 88 at the end of the year. In 2022, USA Today had us at 90. Right now, CBS Sports ranks Army at 105.

I don’t think we’ve finished inside the top 50 since 2018.
0 x
monkensminion
Warrior

Post by monkensminion »

I told you. Don’t say I didn’t tell you.
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic