AF Depth Chart

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
thedoc85
Warrior

AF Depth Chart

Post by thedoc85 »

During yesterday's delicious victory, I noticed how many AF players were listed as Seniors.

So, in the interest of no one but myself-----I went and took a look at their listed 3 deep.

Here's what I found.

Their entire five man OL are all gone. In fact, of their top 10 OL-----only two return.

Their 3 listed QB's are all gone. (The way Larrier played yesterday, I'm not sure if that's good news)

Of their top four RB's------only one returns. (Not a starter)

They are a bit healthier among their wide receivers. (Only losing one of their top 4

On defense-----they return only three of their listed starters and lose five of their 2nd stringers.

Now of course----for all I know-----they have 25 5 stars in the wings. (Or all of these seniors will find a way to be turned back) But, if this 3 deep is at all indicative------this was the year that was supposed to be theirs.

Go Army. Beat Holy Cross
1 x
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Re: AF Depth Chart

Post by ARMORMAN »

Great post doc...
Very informative & relevant.
1 x
WrekDivr
Warrior

Post by WrekDivr »

I wonder how many are 6th year seniors after the COVID turnback stunt.
0 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

Same exact thought. I think 18 of their 22 starters were seniors. I wonder how many were the covid turn backs

You turn back 40 !!!! Players during covid, going against almost every service academy principle, to win football games…..and then you still lose 23-3 to a pretty bad army team

Great job USAfA
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic