AF QB

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
USMAPAFAN
Warrior

AF QB

Post by USMAPAFAN »

Question for the folks who have watched Air Force games this season: Larrier had two terrible throws that were INTs and he had at least two long overthrows that were TDs if on the mark. He also had the comical fumble on his take back and another fumble later. So did he have the most Off of Off Days or is was he overrated based on their not so difficult schedule???
0 x
WrekDivr
Warrior

Re: AF QB

Post by WrekDivr »

He had not fumbled all year and was completing something like 70% of his passes. I watched him play a couple of times and he looked strong. I was wondering why they didn’t start him last year.
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

probably a bit too hyped up for this game based on all the overthrows.
0 x
BG
PrideandDream
Warrior

Post by PrideandDream »

Not exactly sure what happened but I suspect he just had a total fluke of a day. There are times when nothing goes right and all seems out of your control and totally out of character for you. I suspect that's what happened.
1 x
WrekDivr
Warrior

Post by WrekDivr »

Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you.
1 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

WrekDivr wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:07 pm Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you.
In 6 of 9 games, we became bear meat. :?
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic