I sure would love to have a QB coach also be an OC...

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
ARMORMAN
Warrior

I sure would love to have a QB coach also be an OC...

Post by ARMORMAN »

such a good fit.

Jus sayin

( oh yeah, and not a CO- offensive coordinator! Never liked that...) :evil:
0 x
Dong Fong '09
Warrior

Re: I sure would love to have a QB coach also be an OC...

Post by Dong Fong '09 »

I think Worley called the plays for us in the 2020 bowl game when we were short handed with people out due to covid

I think he did pretty good if I remember. Maybe he’s worked his way into a promotion and maybe we have an unexpected gem.
0 x
PrideandDream
Warrior

Post by PrideandDream »

He did in the Liberty Bowl. Monken confirmed that. Davis was out with Covid that game. I remember thinking he did pretty well that game for the most part. He still needs a professional o line coach.
1 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

prideandream wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:41 pm He did in the Liberty Bowl. Monken confirmed that. Davis was out with Covid that game. I remember thinking he did pretty well that game for the most part. He still needs a professional o line coach.
TV crew said viti was coaching wb/fb not oline which was “different from previous games.” Sounds like monken is changing oline and OC. As i said, on tv, thatcher didnt even have a play sheet

I’m 100% shocked by what i saw today (and i was totally wrong if this is how we move forward and thatcher is gone). We’ll see

Either way, nothing i like more than army wins with 0 completed passed
0 x
Lusk2003
Warrior

Post by Lusk2003 »

Thatcher is a QB coach 🥴
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic