2024 AAC opponents

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
kfan12
Warrior

Re: 2024 AAC opponents

Post by kfan12 »

RABBLE wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:04 am
WrekDivr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:44 pm Here is a quick look of where CBS Sports had them ranked on 12/5 (their latest):

Army (pre Navy win): 97

Only two teams on the list are ranked higher:

UTSA: 47
Rice: 94

North Texas is close to Army at 98

The rest are all ranked in the 100’s
UAB: 110
FAU: 112
Tulsa: 117
Temple: 125
ECU: 128

Things can change pretty dramatically from one season to the next, but there are no teams on this list we can’t beat. We beat UTSA (highest ranked of the AAC teams we play next year) at their place this year and get them at home in 2024.

Could be an exciting year if our O takes a significant step forward. They will need to as we are losing a lot of Firsties on D.
I don't think you can rank any team from year to year anymore> With the Transfer Portal, all you have to do is bring in 15 or so studs, and PESTO, you got a contender.
Did someone say pasta? yum!
0 x
BG
RABBLE
Warrior

Re: 2024 AAC opponents

Post by RABBLE »

Tickets will be a hard sell, but one thing is sure. You will have a fine view of Lusk. I say view unless, they put a helluva big curtain covering the demolition or early construction of the new east stands.
I am surprised they have not already begun the demolishing process. Why wait 'til spring? There is really nothing going on in Michie these winter months so why not start as soon as possible?
Even if you get a big snow event, hold off for a few days until work can proceed again.
Wouldn't be great if they put a camera in the press box and we watch the demolition and construction going on as we could see all the action They could use a remote camera with switch off for nighttime and off days. Maybe the cadets in Enginering could work on that project.
Sure would beat the Diversity, Inclusion and whatever they are introducing as a minor. My lord, get with the REAL program and not some crap that they want to use.
This is a military institution to train our cadets to lead our beloved country, NOT a haven for San Francisco
BULLDUST !!
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic