Offensive line

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
Dong Fong '09
Warrior

Offensive line

Post by Dong Fong '09 »

Whoever made this ranking didn’t watch any of our games

https://x.com/biggameboomer/status/1739 ... 49721?s=46
0 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Re: Offensive line

Post by wpgrad »

They also didnt watch the video of the expert who said our line coaching sucked but AF and Navy’s was great. Before we beat both and outrushed AF by 50 yards and navy by 75 yards
0 x
PrideandDream
Warrior

Post by PrideandDream »

Had to be based on rushing yards and sacks taken. Would be more interesting to base it on points scored or red zone offense or 3rd down conversions. We were 99th in Red Zone offense. and 77th in 3rd Down Conversions. Both are atrocious. We were 8th in rushing yards per game and 16th in sacks allowed.

The ulimate statistic of offensive performance would be points per game. Of which we ranked 123rd at 17.2 points per game. And the awful Navy team that we barely beat was 125th at 17.1 ppg. If we changed offenses to be better well it failed.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

I guess the facts proved the point that our offense just did not work.
Wow! What an intelligent answer to this past season.
No additional facts from me. I already closed my posting for 2023.
I can add nothing but I enjoyed all your comments and all the facts from others.
My opinion in the end was that this team could, should have done better but did not and were shackled by an offense not suited to the talent we had on hand.
Amen, I guess. :?
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic