If you all can divert from all the BABBLE for a moment....

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Re: If you all can divert from all the BABBLE for a moment....

Post by ARMORMAN »

And there's the predictable! What took you so long? The sanctimonious queen of sarcasm with your pompous, self-righteous pronouncements. Gotta throw a bottle from the peanut gallery, right? Well, go right ahead. I'll call out bullshit when I hear it, "bastard" that I am, and you make your smug pronouncements. Hayden Reed is a "drowned rat", but that's fine. It's all good, cause doubleyoupeegrad pronounces you the bestest fan ever.

Get over YOURSELF little one.

Done with you.
1 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

Ok charmerman (see what i did there)
0 x
monkensminion
Warrior

Post by monkensminion »

I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT…….!!!!!

LOUD NOISES…….!!!!!’nnn
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

wpgrad wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:56 am Rabble is the greatest Army fan in history. As far as I'm concerned, say whatever you want Rabble, you've earned it!!
Ditto. If it is something I want to comment back on I can. If it is something I'm not interested in, I won't. A soldier isn't happy if he doesn't have something to bitch about, lest anyone forgets.
0 x
BG
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

ARMORMAN wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:23 am And there's the predictable! What took you so long? The sanctimonious queen of sarcasm with your pompous, self-righteous pronouncements. Gotta throw a bottle from the peanut gallery, right? Well, go right ahead. I'll call out bullshit when I hear it, "bastard" that I am, and you make your smug pronouncements. Hayden Reed is a "drowned rat", but that's fine. It's all good, cause doubleyoupeegrad pronounces you the bestest fan ever.

Get over YOURSELF little one.

Done with you.
You really should stop drinking a few earlier everytime...maybe check with your wife. A guy that makes fun of other peoples' monikers probably also should lose the delusion that he's reenacting a John Wayne movie, SAVY?
0 x
BG
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Post by ARMORMAN »

Uh, I checked with my wife, who's a soldier's bride...She wholly approves of my Gentleman Jack and thinks you're just a little peanut gallery pissant who don't matter and can't spell, SAVVY??

So, done with you too.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

wpgrad wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:42 am Got one grown ass man mocking the name of another grown man? Babble? What are we, 3rd graders. I know you are but what am I

Grow up and get over yourselves

Rabble, you are everything good about Army football. Don't let the bastards grind you down
wpgrad
Thank you so much for your kind words.
In life you will find, that it is always better to be kind. ;)
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

thedoc85 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:22 pm
wpgrad wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:56 am Rabble is the greatest Army fan in history. As far as I'm concerned, say whatever you want Rabble, you've earned it!!
Why??

Because he says so??

I've been a season ticket holder at Michie for almost as many years as he has. I just don't blow my own horn the way he does. I also don't repeat and repeat my complaints because I know no one really enjoys reading that.
I do not think I am the greatest of anything but I am interested in a few interests in life. Army football and USMA is one of them and I am proud to say that. I have followed the program all of my long life. That is about it. Go Army always.
0 x
USMAPAFAN
Warrior

Post by USMAPAFAN »

We need the season to start.
0 x
Coach MC
Warrior

Post by Coach MC »

The reality is if we get some real standouts on our team, a lot of schools will be in their ear before year 3. If you knew the schools that are coming after Kanye Udoh you'd be shocked. The elite of P5. As far as I know, he's committed to coming back in 2023-24 which is the real big story. In our offense, that kid has a chance to be an All American.

Love Army football and really like this board. Wish we could keep it football related. Just sayin....
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic