If you all can divert from all the BABBLE for a moment....

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
ARMORMAN
Warrior

If you all can divert from all the BABBLE for a moment....

Post by ARMORMAN »

Here's some actual NEWS:

We just lost Hayden Reed. Huge loss. Multi-talented RB. He'd have been the equivalent of the zoomies Brad Roberts in our under center triple, imo...

Damn.
:evil:
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Re: If you all can divert from all the BABBLE for a moment....

Post by RABBLE »

What do expect from anyone leaving? Simple these days. You get a good RB as a Soph, he runs away like a drowned rat with this transfer portal BS.
Since you insist calling me BABBLE all the time, Maybe I will refer to you from now on , not as Armourman but as --THE TIN MAN, You know like Bert Lahr in the Wizard of OZ, the lion with no courage. You are something else my man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop with this crap.
0 x
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Post by ARMORMAN »

You are a serial bitcher; that's the problem. It's not the frequency of your posts, it's the BABBLING nature of them, savvy???

You bitch about literally everything. You bitch about the east stands renovation, you bitch about the home game schedule, you bitch about game times, you bitch about joining the AAC, you bitch about hiring a new position coach, you bitch that hot dogs don't cost 25 cents anymore, and don't even mention Notre Dame or the NY Yankees. Good God. You puke all over this forum with your hatred. I'm not the only one who calls out your negativity. It's predictable, it's tiring and it's old for more than just me on this forum.

Let me give you a clue about BABBLING, okay? It's like the definition of insanity: You do not change anyone's mind by posting the same complaints and bitches over and over and over and over, savvy? You just bore the shit out of people.

So, you got something new or positive to say, then peck away. It's obviously your life. But you wanna vomit the same tiring complaints and BABBLE about them over and over and over and over ad nauseum? Save it, or you'll keep getting called out. That's a soldier's promise.
1 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

Rabble is the greatest Army fan in history. As far as I'm concerned, say whatever you want Rabble, you've earned it!!
0 x
thedoc85
Warrior

Post by thedoc85 »

wpgrad wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:56 am Rabble is the greatest Army fan in history. As far as I'm concerned, say whatever you want Rabble, you've earned it!!
Why??

Because he says so??

I've been a season ticket holder at Michie for almost as many years as he has. I just don't blow my own horn the way he does. I also don't repeat and repeat my complaints because I know no one really enjoys reading that.
1 x
FSUBulldog0
Warrior

Post by FSUBulldog0 »

ARMORMAN wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:17 pm Here's some actual NEWS:

We just lost Hayden Reed. Huge loss. Multi-talented RB. He'd have been the equivalent of the zoomies Brad Roberts in our under center triple, imo...

Damn.
:evil:
I’m hearing on other forums that Reed is not leaving the academy but will not play football anymore. Not sure why he didn’t play as much later in the season but it’s plausible that he had an injury and is trying to make sure he can commission. Regardless, I’m happy to hear he’s staying at the academy.
1 x
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Post by ARMORMAN »

Roger on his staying at West Point. Not sure we'll get further clarification, other than it was NOT, as was wrongly criticized in this thread, a transfer via portal. He's not a "drowned rat". That's typical BABBLING bullshit, and not appropriate regardless of who thinks you earned the right. I watched him play for several years here in Tampa HS. He's a great kid and a great running back. Reminded many of a much younger Christian McCaffrey...

He was hurt last year; so perhaps that's relevant as you suggest FSUBulldog. Or it could be academics, or any number of personal matters; none of which are our business.

As I said in the beginning, it's a huge loss for our football program; otherwise, wish him well.
Last edited by ARMORMAN on Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

ARMORMAN wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:40 am You are a serial bitcher; that's the problem. It's not the frequency of your posts, it's the BABBLING nature of them, savvy???

You bitch about literally everything. You bitch about the east stands renovation, you bitch about the home game schedule, you bitch about game times, you bitch about joining the AAC, you bitch about hiring a new position coach, you bitch that hot dogs don't cost 25 cents anymore, and don't even mention Notre Dame or the NY Yankees. Good God. You puke all over this forum with your hatred. I'm not the only one who calls out your negativity. It's predictable, it's tiring and it's old for more than just me on this forum.

Let me give you a clue about BABBLING, okay? It's like the definition of insanity: You do not change anyone's mind by posting the same complaints and bitches over and over and over and over, savvy? You just bore the shit out of people.

So, you got something new or positive to say, then peck away. It's obviously your life. But you wanna vomit the same tiring complaints and BABBLE about them over and over and over and over ad nauseum? Save it, or you'll keep getting called out. That's a soldier's promise.
Listen, I'm satisfied with anything the Academy wants to do. I may have different opinions on what they do but it is only one man's opinion. I like to opinionate on the form. I try to keep it clean and I respect other opinions contrary to my own. It is anybody's prerogative and right to do so.to do so.
I love all the sports at the Academy and have always interest me. I get excited about it and post about it.
Sure, many things concerning the program gets me to thinking in opposition to what the administration thinks and does. Just offering an opinion. No more and no less. I believe it is the purpose of the board. When one makes a joke about my handle I will correspond in kind. No one likes to be walked on and criticized as much or if all like you do. I would appreciate you stop referring to me as BABBLE. I took my handle here as RABBLE in honor of the great War years when Army was referred to as the BIG RABBLE which was taken from a NY Telegram paper in NYC calling our beloved team as THE BIG RABBLE.
We may not be as powerful these days as back then (which I saw and remember fondly) but I use my handle to all the guys of that era in honor of that great group of soldiers who later, some of which, were killed on the battlefields of Korea. As an older guy, watching them play at one time as a kid, to see the sacrifices they made, still chokes me up even after all the years.
That is why my team is Army.
0 x
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Post by ARMORMAN »

See my reply to FSU above.

Nothing further.

Out.
0 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

Got one grown ass man mocking the name of another grown man? Babble? What are we, 3rd graders. I know you are but what am I

Grow up and get over yourselves

Rabble, you are everything good about Army football. Don't let the bastards grind you down
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic