Current mask policy at West Point?

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
ArmyRoadFan7
Warrior

Re: Current mask policy at West Point?

Post by ArmyRoadFan7 »

gaetano01 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:48 am
Army Frog Fan wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:53 am
Yep. I have my 20 year reunion in about 6 weeks and am waiting on booking flights and hotels, because I don't trust Biden, his handlers, and Blue State governors on this one. It sucks, but its what we are dealing with now. This is about the time last year our local Texas ISDs all were able to push for delayed school openings and openings solely virtual. I expect a similar push from teachers in the next week or so.
There was a way to avoid this, but folks who most loudly proclaimed that they were "Patriots" didn't do their civic duty and get vaccinated.
My body my choice no longer applies? Asking for a friend.
0 x

wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

Covid. A disease so deadly, most people have to be tested to see if they even have it
1 x

WrekDivr
Warrior

Post by WrekDivr »

600,000 people in the us had enough symptoms to get put into the ground.
0 x

Dude69
Warrior

Post by Dude69 »

So deadly it even wiped out the flu!
0 x

kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

Dude69 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:34 am
So deadly it even wiped out the flu!
significant theory out there that the nasal test can't distinguish between flu and COVID-19 or the common cold (also a corona virus)...
0 x
BG

Armyfan
Warrior

Post by Armyfan »

Millington, TN... I spent 1956 in Millington. I'm surprised its still there. It was NAS Memphis at the time. :!: :!: :!:
0 x

Usma80
Warrior

Post by Usma80 »

Armyfan…It’s still there as Naval Support Activity (NAS) Mid-South. It serves as the Navy’s Human Resources Center of Excellence. Headquartered onboard NSA Mid-South are Navy Personnel Command, Navy Recruiting Command, the Navy Manpower Analysis Center, as well as the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Finance Center. 7,500+ military, civilian, and contract personnel are assigned/work on base. We live in Collierville and use it for the Commissary, cheapest gas in the area, and occasionally for BX and other support services.
0 x

Army Frog Fan
Warrior

Post by Army Frog Fan »

gaetano01 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:48 am
Army Frog Fan wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:53 am
Yep. I have my 20 year reunion in about 6 weeks and am waiting on booking flights and hotels, because I don't trust Biden, his handlers, and Blue State governors on this one. It sucks, but its what we are dealing with now. This is about the time last year our local Texas ISDs all were able to push for delayed school openings and openings solely virtual. I expect a similar push from teachers in the next week or so.
There was a way to avoid this, but folks who most loudly proclaimed that they were "Patriots" didn't do their civic duty and get vaccinated.
Yeah, I am already vaccinated, but your propaganda sucks. They have already admitted that the vaccine doesn't slow or stop the spread. Instead, they have instilled people to live in fear of a very miniscule chance of an adverse outcome of a virus.

And the demographic that is least vaccinated is blacks, who vote Dem at a 92-95% clip if polls are to be believed. But you go on blaming conservatives. Enjoy your mask and your to-go dining.
1 x

Dude69
Warrior

Post by Dude69 »

“Resist we much!” - The Rev. Al “Not So Sharp” Sharpton
0 x

Armyfan
Warrior

Post by Armyfan »

Thanks USMA 80 for that update on Millington. I spent a year there and have some fond memories. I was attending the Navy's Aviation Electronic Officers School. I'm sure I wouodn't recognize the base (or the area) today.
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic