Army Class Year Avatar for profiles

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
admin
Site Admin

Army Class Year Avatar for profiles

Post by admin »

If you want an avatar that has the West Point coat of arms like the one I did below. Please email me at info@armysports.com and tell me your class year and I'll do one for you. I did one for wp1994 already (profile below). I may just mass produce them for every class back 75 years or so and put them in a gallery for folks to have the ability to choose that avatars for their profile.
West Point Avatar 1994.png
West Point Avatar 1994.png (13.69 KiB) Viewed 6004 times

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=55
0 x

admin
Site Admin

Re: Army Class Year Avatar for profiles

Post by admin »

We also have the option built into user profiles to list your service academy of graduation (Army, Navy and Air Force) and year of graduation. If you are logged in the link below should take you to your profile in edit mode.

LINK: ucp.php?i=178
0 x

wp1994
Warrior

Post by wp1994 »

Thank you!
0 x
Beat 'em!

ARMORMAN
Warrior

Thanks for the offer admin....

Post by ARMORMAN »

but personally, what would be far more helpful is eliminating or reducing the long, rectangular ads on the right side of each forum page, and the top and bottom. All these ads not only constrict the narrative space, but they take a long time to load up...delaying the use of the forum. It has become exasperating. I don't have the time or the inclination to wait 45 seconds every time I click on a new page.....
0 x

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sounds like you need to switch internet service providers Armorman. Ad blockers. I appreciate people not using those, but if it's taking 45 seconds to load a page then by all means feel free use one. We had those ads before and no one complained about narrative space. I updated the forum software and just had not gotten around to reinstalling the skyscrapers. We avoid popups, popovers, video ads that start when you don't want them to start and a lot of other crap. We try to be responsible with the ads. If you find an ad offensive then click the little icon at the upper right corner of it to get ad choices. You can tell them that you don't like a certain ad appear in your sessions.
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic