Speaking of quarterbacks...

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
monkensminion
Warrior

Re: Speaking of quarterbacks...

Post by monkensminion »

Haha. Yeah right. At this point the kid should just transfer because this is ridiculous
0 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

monkensminion wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:00 pm Haha. Yeah right. At this point the kid should just transfer because this is ridiculous
100% agree. He should definitely quit west point, go home and play D1aa ball at UT martin.
0 x
LoneStarPhan
Warrior

Post by LoneStarPhan »

I hope there is a chance that Ballard believes in the mission of the Academy and is sincere in a desire to serve in the Army after West Point. I have no knowledge on this whatsoever, but I know many football players have gone on to serve the Army and the county with distinction.

I also hope that he gets a fair shot to play. I cannot believe the coaches don't want to play those who they think give them the best chance for a win.
1 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

TT must practice very well. He simply isnt going to get any YAC, so if he isn't touched, he does really well...I assume that is what they are seeing in practice. Think the staff is just being stubborn, refusing to acknowledge
what they are seeing when a reasonable D is on the other side of the line playing full cintact.
0 x
BG
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic