Anderson

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
monkensminion
Warrior

Anderson

Post by monkensminion »

I suppose we should not expect Anderson back this week?
0 x
GO 150s 87
Warrior

Re: Anderson

Post by GO 150s 87 »

Unfortunately, I don't have any real intel on Anderson's status. We held our weekly huddle last night with Ken Kraetzer and in the offline discussions nobody had an update. I do know Anderson posted a very optimistic Tweet the other day which, I assume, referenced his recovery and return. He did take some reps last week in practice but did not suit or travel for the Wisconsin game. So we'll continue to scratch our heads and hope.

A little good news coming out of the Wisconsin game is that none of the Army players who participated will miss any playing time due to injury. And, from what I'm hearing, Connor Bishop should be back at center for Wake Forest.
0 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

If I was a betting man, based on two things I know (Monken despises Air Force and Monken gets a bonus for beating Air Force), my guess is we will see Anderson NEXT game which, important to note, is 2 weeks from Saturday.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

I am pleased we have another bye week before the AF game. We can sure use it.

Any news on who will replace Tennessee on next years schedule for our 12th game ??
0 x
3seconddelay
Warrior

Post by 3seconddelay »

Just heard coach said Anderson has been practicing this week and ready for Saturday. Not sure if that means starting or available.
3 x
Oliphant
Warrior

Post by Oliphant »

If Anderson can go, he should play.

None of this saving him for Air Force crap. We have the chance for a signature win. I have no desire to lose that opportunity just for some extra percentage points against Air Force.
1 x
21-17!
rbmarmy
Warrior

Post by rbmarmy »

No signature win and Anderson re-injured, on a play with an unsportsman like tackle,
0 x
gabn92
Warrior

Post by gabn92 »

Post game comments from Monken indicated trainers said Anderson could have gone back into the game. He also said he didn’t think TT was seriously hurt. Sounds like we should expect both back for AF. Bye week coming at a good time for multiple reasons.
0 x
GO 150s 87
Warrior

Post by GO 150s 87 »

Don’t know if any of you watched AF lose to SDSU last night but Daniels got hurt at QB. Their 2nd QB was seriously hobbled. Roberts, their B-back was inexplicably on the sideline a lot. They also appeared to lose an O-lineman and a D-tackle. Rough night for the Zoomies.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

To me, it is always a miracle when an opponents top player is injured and right before their game with Army , that player is cured without even a trace of a injury.
On the other hand an Army player is hurt, he is either gone "indefinitely" or for the season. Well, it seems that way anyway.
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic