JM Interview with 24/7 Sports

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
giant16
Warrior

Re: JM Interview with 24/7 Sports

Post by giant16 »

During this quiet time, great to read the interview & Sals article from 2014.
What a difference since JM first arrived. I too remember reading on the old forum with amusement how he emptied a players locker on the field because it was a disorganized pile of sh*t.

The video is a nice 4 minute summary to any recruit... basically a true challenge.
Coming to WP is an unmatched opportunity compared to any school. The legacy of the Long Gray Line is known worldwide. You will be challenged physically, mentally & academically unlike anywhere else. You must be tough, improve yourself every day, be able to follow then lead to serve others and your country.

"and if not, that's ok... but I have 150 guys on the field that are willing to complete that challenge"
0 x
ArmyRoadFan7
Warrior

Post by ArmyRoadFan7 »

Dude69 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:29 am Great thread and posts. At this year’s graduation banquet the speaker was Army Chief of Staff General Jim McConville. He had two messages for the Class of 2022. Take care of your people, give them every resource available and then find more so they can be masters of their craft. Second, there are no runner up and participation trophies in combat. Winning Matters. Lasted about 12 minutes and he sat down. Very pertinent to this thread I think.
I am surprised one of the messages was make sure you don’t misgender or use improper pronouns.
1 x
Dude69
Warrior

Post by Dude69 »

Thoroughly Modern Milley sprinkled the woke crap around during his 45 minutes of whatever the hell he rambled on about the next day delivering his graduation speech as a stadium full of people moaned in sweltering heat and humidity. Stark contrast with the evening before.
1 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic