Spring Practice

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
kfan12
Warrior

Re: Spring Practice

Post by kfan12 »

RABBLE wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:47 pm Hey Armorman, I'm trying to keep this forum alive Because nobody who is supposed to give us any information on the happenings of spring practice are either dead or on sabbatacal or don't give a toot.
To me the season of football never ends so probably I will continue with my interesting and informative posts on such topics as Notre Dame, our AAC membership, our schedule and mu journalistic ability to post such things.
What the heck, everybody seems to be out to lunch these days writing about nothing.
Personally, I don't know a damn thing about the progress of the team even after 15 practices.
Either does anyone else who posts around here.
The board has been very quiet. It tends to be that way this time of year. It would be good if we had some insights into spring practice, but there aren't a lot of folks with real reporting qualifications around any more. Most need a 15 second video to post because they simply don't write anymore.

Appreciate the energy anyway Rab. Thanks.
0 x
BG
rbmarmy
Warrior

Re: Spring Practice

Post by rbmarmy »

Going forward in the future why can't we get some conversation or reports on how the Hockey or basketballs teams are doing each year. When Bobby Knight was HC they were headlines on Broadway, same with Jack Riley with Middletown Paper. Now hardly anything, The SID could send out a weekly review as well. They have multiple email mailing list, Twice a year an A/N blurb and thats it. Yes the location is a bear in the winter, but a game or two at the Garden might be something different I might even go for a weekend, if I can find my bullet proof vest. Are the teams that bad? The AAA really does little to promote things, made up of grad assist wanna -be from other colleges, we could spare a few each year to promote things. Well that is all, I hope you do not label this more BABBLE, I am just openly suggesting some alternatives. RBM
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic