Army Football's bright future

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
hammerdown
Warrior

Army Football's bright future

Post by hammerdown »

0 x
3seconddelay
Warrior

Re: Army Football's bright future

Post by 3seconddelay »

The last time Army had this strong of a TO core, a center like Brady Small, a QB like Bryson Daily and B-back like Kanye Udoh, was the 2016 team with Bryce Holland, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Darnell Woolfolk, respectively. Indeed the future does look bright.
0 x
USMA76
Warrior

Post by USMA76 »

I'm optimistic but I'll reserve judgment until we've had a year of conference play.
1 x
ARMORMAN
Warrior

Post by ARMORMAN »

100% 3seconddelay!

Baseball analogy: Catcher, pitcher, centerfielder are the "core" of that sport. Think Berra, Ford, Mantle/DiMaggio...

We have the potential for a dominating under-center triple, especially with Worley calling plays and T-Rob on the perimeter when they try to stack us.

I'm very optimistic....
1 x
WrekDivr
Warrior

Post by WrekDivr »

While the proof is in the pudding, that video got me pumped up! When is kickoff??????
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

I believe that if Brady Small stays healthy and stays to graduate from West Point, he will become, when his career here is over be the greatest Center in Army football history.
Starting his first game at that position the very first game as a plebe was unbelievable. May he continue to improve these next three seasons.
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic