BC is full of hot air

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
RABBLE
New Recruit

BC is full of hot air

Post by RABBLE » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:26 pm

BC not wanting to come to Michie burns me up! I have gone to Alumni Stadium at least twice and their stadium is not a big place by any means. True , it is bigger than Michie but not by all that much.
I think the reason is that they are afraid of losing at our place pretty much like Notre Dame won't play us at home and at Navy's home field.
That is called an Inflated Self.
We don't need to play either of those schools in the future and according to our future schedules, the administration feels the same way. Either team is on a future Army schedule right now. GOOD!!
0 x

palidog
New Recruit

Re: BC is full of hot air

Post by palidog » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Navy and Notre Dame play at a "neutral" field for the Navy home game because it results in millions of dollars more than they can get at the Navy stadium. By playing at a 70,000 pro football stadium, the two schools can charge double or triple the price and accommodate two to three times more people.....it is all in the money.

AS for BC, they just suck for not playing us, but I am told that Army gave them a raw deal on tickets the last time they played us and the seats were in the corners and the first two rows where no one can see.
0 x

Mastergate
New Recruit

Re: BC is full of hot air

Post by Mastergate » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Well What goes around went there before they came had same type of seats
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic