Trent Steelman is going to find a different "culture" at East Kentucky University.

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
armyftball
New Recruit

Trent Steelman is going to find a different "culture" at East Kentucky University.

Post by armyftball »

Case in point.

Here is one of their players.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/13/michael- ... -bodyslam/
0 x

ArmyRedLeg
New Recruit

Re: Trent Steelman is going to find a different "culture" at East Kentucky University.

Post by ArmyRedLeg »

I wouldn't throw stones too hard- WP has its fair share of black eyes. That said, I hope WP and the Army gave Steelman enough experience to lead there.
0 x

ArmyRoadFan7
New Recruit

Re: Trent Steelman is going to find a different "culture" at East Kentucky University.

Post by ArmyRoadFan7 »

Looks like that young man could have used a class on toxic masculinity.
1 x

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That wasn't a body "slam". He set the cop down on the ground, pretty much, didn't slam him. Still wrong, of course.

This is a body slam:
0 x

RABBLE
New Recruit

Post by RABBLE »

I watch a bit of wrestling on cable and we all know its fake and its entertainment but these guys are athletes. They way they get knocked around and come up unscathed for the most part takes training in that art form. It is an art form. They ever tried that for real, you wouldn't have a wrestler standing after 10 minutes in the ring.
0 x

palidog
New Recruit

Post by palidog »

Just curious, how much time to Trent Steelman serve in the army after graduation and what did he do?
0 x

guppie58
New Recruit

Post by guppie58 »

He served a couple years in Georgia as a support officer in an aviation battalion. Pretty sure he was a quartermaster. Known for telling people “it’s not my job.”

Then the Ravens signed him and he was able to UQR early. The media represented him as a patriot and he milked it in the interview I saw.
0 x
It doesn't take better players. It takes a better TEAM.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic