NEW Details - Spring Break Coke Incident

Discussing non-sports military trends and news, military history, military technology, veterans benefits. World news and possible effects on the military. New ships, tanks, etc. Everything military. No classified material, please.
RABBLE
Warrior

Re: NEW Details - Spring Break Coke Incident

Post by RABBLE »

I don't feel that this relates to Army football whatsoever. It relates to guys on spring break doing illegal things on their own not associated with their football activities or academic activities. What they do on their own on vacation, not associated with West Point, is their own problem.
Still however, they broke the law and that has consequences, one of them is expulsion from the academy or should be. There are too many qualified students who would give anything to be a member of the Corps and don't make it because guys like this don't give a damn one way or another. They did what they did. As a result, you HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE. They did and case closed.
Just an old man's opinion. who has old time values.
Your opinion may be valued. I'm no judge of anyone because I'm not qualified to make decisions of this nature and thank the Lord I am not.
0 x
admin
Site Admin

Re: NEW Details - Spring Break Coke Incident

Post by admin »

Agreed
0 x
Locked Previous topicNext topic