At least from his HS highlights the likely QB seems well suited to the new offense

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
USMA76
Warrior

Re: At least from his HS highlights the likely QB seems well suited to the new offense

Post by USMA76 »

Looking at his stats from ESPN, he played last year and was 0-1 as a passer but he had 12 carries for 162 yards for the season. Given that he's going to be a junior, I wonder why we haven't seen more of him so far.
While his HS highlight reel is impressive, you have to take it with a grain of salt because everyone's HS film is impressive.
0 x
WrekDivr
Warrior

Re: At least from his HS highlights the likely QB seems well suited to the new offense

Post by WrekDivr »

I thought he looked good when he played last year. From the video, he will be comfortable working from the shotgun.

Having 3 senior QBs that the coaching staff had confidence in last year probably kept his playing time down.
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

WrekDivr wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:28 am I thought he looked good when he played last year. From the video, he will be comfortable working from the shotgun.

Having 3 senior QBs that the coaching staff had confidence in last year probably kept his playing time down.
Well, they displayed confidence at least. That rotating QBs business is mind boggling. I wonder what a statistical analysis would say about the long-term success of applying that strategy is.
0 x
BG
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic