Army Football and People Urinating - Why?

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
ArmyRedLeg
Warrior

Army Football and People Urinating - Why?

Post by ArmyRedLeg »

I've been receiving ads with people urinating on this website, its concerning to me as it reflects the quality of the website.
0 x
Dong Fong '09
Warrior

Re: Army Football and People Urinating - Why?

Post by Dong Fong '09 »

my ads are for baseball hats on fanatics, back yard playground sets, and ring door bells....all things that i've recently googled..

what have you been googling?
1 x
wpgrad
Warrior

Post by wpgrad »

The ads shown on this website are directly related to the last 10 items you search on google.
0 x
WrekDivr
Warrior

Post by WrekDivr »

Did we just learn something about ArmyRedLeg? 😂😂
0 x
ArmyRedLeg
Warrior

Post by ArmyRedLeg »

lol - I did not click on the ad, so I have no idea what it is selling.

I post here on my work computer, but I know that means little. My internet activity, public or private, is not something I'm concerned about anyone auditing.

The majority of people on this forum seem to be serious people with standards. Getting an ad of someone urinating probably hurts this forum and impacts how likely people are to engage/share ideas and information.
0 x
Dude69
Warrior

Post by Dude69 »

Everybody gotta get their strange on now and again. Let’s see if someone using the handle “RKelly” starts posting.
0 x
rbmarmy
Warrior

Post by rbmarmy »

Well lets have a little consideration here. It could be you receive a completely innocent looking invitation, and curiosity makes you open it. Then the cat is out of the bag and you are hooked to some deviant endless delivery of cookies, spam, garbage. What even I did not know, is the over lying consequences to other web sites , Having fought with Pershing and Rabble in France I am slow learning this no-fangled contraption. What I have learned is that while both "political parties" seek control of the "swamp" In fact MICROSOFT CONTROLS THE COUNTRY WITHOUT EVER ANSWERING THE PHONE
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

As far as fighting along with Pershing. you should have seen me running up San Juan Hill with my musket in hand with attached bayonet, 20 years before that. The spirit of Youth beheld me.
The Mexican War was just a tad before I was old enough to fight. Some say they saw me at Valley Forge but I can say I was truly not there.
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic