Leaving

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
RABBLE
Warrior

Leaving

Post by RABBLE »

Why would Roberts and Benson of the basketball team both enter the transfer portal because their coach Jimmy Allen was fired as head coach? It seems like both guys were not that much interested in being West Pointers anymore. I don't get this kind of reaction because your coach has left.
Then again it may not be the real reason why both are looking to get out.
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Leaving

Post by kfan12 »

At the end of the day, players want to be on successful teams. As most of the BBall and Football players are recruited first to play the game, it should be expected that they attempt to transfer like any other underclassmen in the country in any given situation.
0 x
BG
area walker
Warrior

Re: Leaving

Post by area walker »

Ridiculous. Trading a wonderful education for a couple of years playing for D II or D III school. Talk to me in 30 years.
1 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

Young men when giving the chance to attend West Point is not in the minds of some people. Most kids of today just do not think of anything beyond the present. Maybe I was different with me. I was totally nervous about my future down the road when I was in college. Things do turn out with hard work and goals. Kids today must work and work hard to realize, pursue and cultivate their dreams.
Tomorrow comes quickly and at my age, tomorrow comes quicker each day.
1 x
area walker
Warrior

Post by area walker »

Well said Rabble
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic