ESPN article

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
westcoastarmyfan
Warrior

Re: ESPN article

Post by westcoastarmyfan »

OK I didn't mean to start a contentious post. A few years ago I provided a link to an Athletic article on Monken. Someone asked me to post the whole article so that they wouldn't have to pay the fee. I gladly did but will refrain from doing so in the future. I really like this board, I love hearing from Army fans but now I will go into the corner and put on my dunce hat.9
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

Be who you want to be. As implied, it is only a small theft with little likelihood of getting caught. As long as there is individual benefit without much risk, it is clearly OK. The bad guys are the ones calling it out, not the thieves or those who gain benefit. As long as the standard is the same when watching the evening news or when the theft is from those who publicly support it, at least there won't be a double standard. I'm not worked up, but I wouldn't leave my watch out around a barracks thief either.
2 x
BG
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

westcoastarmyfan wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:26 pm OK I didn't mean to start a contentious post. A few years ago I provided a link to an Athletic article on Monken. Someone asked me to post the whole article so that they wouldn't have to pay the fee. I gladly did but will refrain from doing so in the future. I really like this board, I love hearing from Army fans but now I will go into the corner and put on my dunce hat.9
They were asking for the test answers (content) because they didn't want to study (pay); it's probably not their first rodeo.
1 x
BG
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic