Good lord

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
kfan12
Warrior

Re: Good lord

Post by kfan12 »

USMAPAFAN wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:30 am Did we dominate AF in the score? 23-3? Find another NCAA game this year where a team has a 6 turnover advantage and let me know what the final score was. Pretend you are an AF fan for a moment. Are you telling yourself that Army dominated you or that your team gift wrapped the game and handed it to Army. Stop looking at the score only. I loved the outcome of that game and beating AF is always sweet but I am not looking at that win as a dominant performance. No way. If we won 44-3 sure. And we have to be honest about getting a turnover and causing a turnover. There is a difference and that game showcased the difference.
Well your first error is being able to pretend you're an AF Fan. The second is thinking you can't dominate another team that you beat by 20 points.
0 x
BG
USMAPAFAN
Warrior

Re: Good lord

Post by USMAPAFAN »

I said “for a moment” but I agree that could be painful. And you can dominate a team you beat by 20 points but we didn’t. I guarantee you JM doesn’t think we dominated that game.
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic