Are You Bored With No Football?

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
USMAPAFAN
Warrior

Are You Bored With No Football?

Post by USMAPAFAN »

Get yourself an ESPN+ subscription and catch all the Army Lax games. They are 2-0, #7 in the country and absolutely stacked. They beat #11 Rutgers yesterday by 8 goals. Last year they were 1 goal from going to over time with Penn State for a chance at the final four. Honestly they are probably the most nationally recognized team at the Academy as far as Rankings go. Consistently in the top 20 and recently top 10. Do yourself a favor and catch a game on tv. You won’t regret it.
2 x
FSUBulldog0
Warrior

Re: Are You Bored With No Football?

Post by FSUBulldog0 »

And not just Men’s Lacrosse (although they are definitely the main attraction). The Women’s Lacrosse team is on the way up and started the season ranked. The baseball team is going for another Patriot League Championship. The Women’s Basketball team moved into a tie for 1st in the PL this weekend. The Men’s Basketball team is on a win streak which was completely unexpected before the season began after losing nearly all their production from last season.
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

FSUBulldog0 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:13 pm And not just Men’s Lacrosse (although they are definitely the main attraction). The Women’s Lacrosse team is on the way up and started the season ranked. The baseball team is going for another Patriot League Championship. The Women’s Basketball team moved into a tie for 1st in the PL this weekend. The Men’s Basketball team is on a win streak which was completely unexpected before the season began after losing nearly all their production from last season.
Appreciate the energy of this post, but did we really expect the men's basketball team to be worse than 7th in the Patriot League?
0 x
BG
FSUBulldog0
Warrior

Post by FSUBulldog0 »

kfan12 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:06 am
FSUBulldog0 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:13 pm And not just Men’s Lacrosse (although they are definitely the main attraction). The Women’s Lacrosse team is on the way up and started the season ranked. The baseball team is going for another Patriot League Championship. The Women’s Basketball team moved into a tie for 1st in the PL this weekend. The Men’s Basketball team is on a win streak which was completely unexpected before the season began after losing nearly all their production from last season.
Appreciate the energy of this post, but did we really expect the men's basketball team to be worse than 7th in the Patriot League?
Per the commentators at the Army/Navy game, we had returning players that had combined for 6 points total at Christl Arena coming into the year. Personally I thought we might not win a league game, so yeah, I can say I did.
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Post by kfan12 »

OK. I see the women have moved up to potentially participate in a play-in game in the field of 68.
Though I can't really imagine them taking on SC.

ESPN Bracket predictions.
0 x
BG
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic