Please

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
RABBLE
Warrior

Please

Post by RABBLE »

Please someone take a picture of the demolition of the east stands.
It would be appreciated by those following the construction process. I know I am.
0 x
neumanna1
Warrior

Re: Please

Post by neumanna1 »

They actually just posted a video on Twitter this morning. I believe this will work even without an account.
https://x.com/goarmywestpoint/status/17 ... 63589?s=46
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Re: Please

Post by RABBLE »

Wow! The progress is beyond belief !!! One pole seems to be down or close to it. At this rate the new stands will be done by 2040.
Why the hell they just electrically charge the damn thing, make a mess and then just clean it up?
It looks like another government job to me. Slow, slower and slowest.
Hell, there is "boom-booms" all over the place with summer training in progress so why not the east stands?
Half a dozen live howitzers shots ought to level it quick. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
And put a webcam in the press box so we can all watch it. $50.00 for the camera guys. With the cost of all this, I'm sure it won't break the bank to those building the place.
I want to see the show. Even a time-lapse would do.
WAKE UP... uh.. maybe? :shock:
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic