7 Black Knights on Pre-Season All AAC Team

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
neumanna1
Warrior

7 Black Knights on Pre-Season All AAC Team

Post by neumanna1 »

Kind of an interesting thing to see, considering its the first year in the Conference. Just an early read on how they are perceived to stack up in the conference. Doesn't mean a whole lot, but its not like there's much other news right now.

(Over/under on how many posts before this just becomes another round of debating the merits of joining the American is 3.5)

Second-Team Offense
OL Brady Small

Second-Team Defense
S Max DiDomenico

Third-Team Offense
RB Kanye Udoh
RB Tyrell Robinson

Third-Team Defense
LB Kalib Fortner

Fourth-Team Offense
OL Lucas Scott

Fourth-Team Defense
DL Kyle Lewis

https://goarmywestpoint.com/news/2024/6 ... rence-team
0 x
neumanna1
Warrior

Re: 7 Black Knights on Pre-Season All AAC Team

Post by neumanna1 »

Full team:

https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... rence-team

"The 2024 American Athletic All-Conference Team is led by 17 selections from Memphis, with UTSA (15) and Tulane (15) headlining the next tier of teams with the most picks on the all-conference squad. "
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Re: 7 Black Knights on Pre-Season All AAC Team

Post by RABBLE »

I'm not so sure if I liked if I were listed on the FOURTH TEAM od anything. Maybe OK if it were a national conference that included every school in the country, but just the AAC?
Not something I would exactly treasure for a lifetime.
But anyway, it is better than nothing I suppose. ;)
1 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic