trumps vice president

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
rbmarmy
Warrior

trumps vice president

Post by rbmarmy »

just to change emphasis my choice for Vice President has the initials S S and is female. One tough individual from what I see and would definitely help the ticket, And BTW there is no alternative even if you dislike the other guy, If she were a present elected official she would be a LOCK
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Re: trumps vice president

Post by RABBLE »

I am staying away from all politics anymore. It always gets you in trouble with everybody. Most people know who he or she wants to vote for by now and so why stir up REAL trouble?
I know we argue among ourselves over our football fortunes but that is fun on our team we all admire. It keeps the blood flowing in a good way on a good subject like the football team.
Politics? Important of course, but it is all too volatile for me and the interaction between me and my friends can and could be strained. So, what is the sense? You can't change another's thinking anyway.
All I can do is vote on the day of election and let the cards fall where they may.
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic