Heisman Candidate Bryson Daily

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
ColdWarYushok87
Warrior

Re: Heisman Candidate Bryson Daily

Post by ColdWarYushok87 »

gabn92 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2024 4:05 pm It's shaping up to be a special season regardless...but it would sure be awesome to see him get some Heisman love. Lots of football to play yet...but if somehow Daily led Army to run the table and win the AAC championship, he'd have to be in the conversation as one of the top candidates. That would be the best Army season since 1945 and put Army squarely in the CFP conversation, if not getting an actual invite.

All that being said, I think it's Jeunty's to lose. He's on pace to break the all-time NCAA season rushing record set by Barry Sanders. If he does that, I think he's the clear winner...and of course Travis Hunter could make a few spectacular plays on either side of the ball and remind voters that he's a unique generational talent and come away with the trophy too.

Love that Army's getting the attention it is this year. While we can sit back and enjoy it, I hope Monken and the leaders on the team are keeping the guys focused on the next goal: beating the hell outta the Zoomies!
Great take. Level-headed as always and I 100% agree.

No matter how this thing shakes out, I’m happy about the positive media attention that Army is getting. Looking forward to hopefully embarrassing Air Force.
1 x
ArmyBN82
Warrior

Re: Heisman Candidate Bryson Daily

Post by ArmyBN82 »

Another Heisman podcast interviewing Daily. Given Navy’s loss today and their QB’s mishaps think all underdog attention will go to Daily now. Got to love all the TOC and attention we are getting
https://www.instagram.com/p/DBd7HfHp0Cc ... NucjNpdno1
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic