Trust and Will

Discussing Army Black Knights football, basketball and more. United States Military Academy sports forum. West Point athletics discussion board.
Justafan11
Warrior

Trust and Will

Post by Justafan11 »

I'm wondering how many of you receive the same telecast I do for Army football including commercials. This past Saturday 6 (that I counted and I'm sure there were more) exact same commercials were played for a company called Trust and Will. I'm thoroughly enjoying an Army victory but constantly being reminded about my mortality. Euphoria vs. depression - it was driving me crazy. Who's responsible for these commercials - totally misplaced. Bring back pizza and beer - please.
0 x
kfan12
Warrior

Re: Trust and Will

Post by kfan12 »

If it was driving you crazy... :-)
0 x
BG
WrekDivr
Warrior

Post by WrekDivr »

It has a lot to do with how advertising works. When you plan advertising, you tend to look at Gross Reach Points (GRPs - the % of population you reach x the frequency they see your ad). This formula works well for national broadcast ads, but with cable channels the reach is much smaller and buying the same GRPs results in WAY more frequency. Competent agencies understand this and adjust targets to account for the smaller reach and not piss off the audience. Clearly that did not happen for the Trust and Will folks.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

If you want repetition with ads , try Newsmax and Fox News.
Mike Lindell (My Pillow) alternates two commercials every hour on every 1-hour news show on those two stations. I hit the sound button every time I see him. As short as 5 minutes, he appears many times when the news takes a 5- minute break.
0 x
LoneStarPhan
Warrior

Post by LoneStarPhan »

I don't recall a single ad from watching the Army game last Saturday. Of course, I see commercials all the time, but I generally am able to tune them out.
0 x
BBGAS
Warrior

Post by BBGAS »

:cry: Sorry, Ad time I always do some other things.
0 x
RABBLE
Warrior

Post by RABBLE »

TRUST and WILL.

Sounds like your local law firm. ;)
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic